The COVID19 Coronavirus pandemic will have a lasting impact on the state of the customer. Customers have lost loved ones, jobs, and businesses. Even when life has somewhat returned to normal, people all over the world will have a new hyper-awareness about getting sick from every day activities in the past they took for granted.
When we return to normal, it won’t be normal. See infographic by Blake Morgan detailing the 7 ways the customer experience mindset has been impacted on an individual and societal level by COVID19
- 18% of people know someone whose health was impacted by COVID19
- 71% of consumers say they will lose trust in brands that put profits over people
- Shopping online is the new normal
- 36% of employees working from home would like to continue to work from home
- Companies prioritizing digital transformation are doing well
- Consumers have new appreciation for things we took for granted
Read more at Forbes.